Get the Latest information about World Economy Ranking 2023, Largest Economy Countries in 2023, Top 10 world largest Economy. Today India is counted among the top five economies of the world and the story behind it is very long. Know here the account of the journey of the Indian economy from 10th to 5th position.
World Economy Ranking 2023
If you are looking for complete information about World Economy Ranking 2023. In this article, we will learn about the World GDP 2023 Ranking. The United Nations said that India will remain the fastest-growing major economy in the world this year, registering a growth rate of 5.8 percent, while the growth rate of the rest of the world is only 1.9 percent.
Now we discuss the world economy ranking of India (World Economy Ranking India) for 2023. Recently India has become the fifth largest economy in the world by surpassing the United Kingdom. Now only the United States, China, Japan, and Germany have bigger economies than India.
World Economy Ranking 2023 Overview
|Post Title||World Economy Ranking 2023|
|Organization||International Monetary Fund|
|World Economy 2023||$105 Trillion|
World Economy Ranking 2023 list
According to the data of the International Monetary Fund and Visual Capitalist for October 2022, the list of the ten richest countries ( World Economy Ranking 2023 Top 10 countries) of the world are given below.
- America, US$ 25.035 trillion
- China, US$ 18.321 trillion
- Japan, US$ 4.301 trillion
- Germany, US$ 4.031 trillion
- India, US$ 3.469 trillion
- UK, US$ 3.199 trillion
- France, US$ 2.778 trillion
- Canada, US$ 2.2 trillion
- Russia, US$ 2.113 trillion
- Italy, US $ 1.99 trillion
World Economy Ranking 2023 Top 10
- The United States– it has a nominal GDP of $21.44 trillion and ranks first among the world’s largest economies and second in the world for the estimated value of natural resources.
- China – China is the world’s second largest economy with a nominal GDP of $14.14 trillion and a GDP (PPP) of $27.31 trillion.
- Japan– Japan is the world’s third largest economy with a GDP of $5.15 trillion and a GDP (PPP) of $5.75 trillion
4) Germany– has a GDP of $4.0 trillion and a per capita GDP of $46,560, Germany is the fourth largest economy in the world.
- India– The Indian economy is projected to emerge as the world’s fifth largest economy with a GDP of $3.5 trillion in 2022.
- United Kingdom– The United Kingdom, with a GDP of $2.83 trillion, is the sixth largest economy in the world. The UK is expected to become the seventh largest economy by 2023.
- France– With a nominal GDP of $2.71 trillion and a per capita GDP of $42,877.56, France is the third-largest economy in Europe and the seventh largest in the world.
- Italy– With a nominal GDP of $1.99 trillion, Italy is the eighth largest economy in the world. Italy has an economy of $2.40 trillion and a per capita GDP of $34,260.34.
- Brazil – Brazil is the ninth largest economy in the world and the largest and most populous country in Latin America with a nominal GDP of $1.85 trillion.
- Canada– With a GDP of $1.73 trillion and a GDP per capita of $46,260.71, Canada is the tenth largest economy in the world. Canada’s GDP is expected to grow to $2.13 trillion by 2023.
World Economy Ranking 2023 in Trillion
By the end of this year, World Economy Ranking 2023 will have crossed Gross Domestic Product ( World GDP 2023 Ranking) of 105$ Trillion. This GDP is calculated on the basis of previous year World Economy by the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
World Economy Ranking 2023 IMF
According to the International Monetary Fund, the United States, China, and Japan are the world’s three largest economies as measured by nominal GDP, respectively. India’s growth rate for the financial year 2023-24 (World GDP Ranking 2023 India) is estimated to be 6.1%, slightly slower than the rest of the world’s economies, but higher than the global average. In 2023, India will contribute about 15% to the global growth.
World Economy Ranking 2023 Top 30
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia19. Turkey
Go to homepage click here
FAQs on World Economy Ranking 2023
What is the rank of India’s economy in 2023?
The rank of India’s Economy in 2023 is 5th in the world.
Who has the strongest economy in the world 2023?
United States is the world’s largest economy.