Rajasthan BSTC Answer Key 2023 will be released officially by the Department of Elementary Education, Rajasthan in the Fourth week of September 2023 at https://panjiyakpredeled.in/ for the exam on 28th August 2023 in which a large number of aspirants from each district of State took part.
Rajasthan BSTC Answer Key 2023
Department of Elementary Education, Rajasthan held the Pre DElEd Examination 2023 offline through the OMR Sheet, in which a huge number of candidates took part and now all these aspirants are eagerly waiting for release of the answer key, if you are one of those who took part in this exam then you need to know that once it is released, each exam taker will be able to download it from the respective webportal and check the tentative score.
The release date for the Rajasthan Pre DElEd Examination 2023 Answer Key has not been confirmed yet. However, it is expected to be available in the very near future. Once it is made public, individuals will be able to download it. If any discrepancy is identified on the answer key by an individual, he or she will be able to raise objections, to do so one has to pay a certain amount for each challenge.
|Examination||Pre DElEd 2023|
|Organization||Department of Elementary Education, Rajasthan|
|Course||Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Exam Date||28th August 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||September 2023|
|Dates for Raising an Objection||To be released|
|Answer Key PDF Link||Available Soon|
|Challenge Answer Key Link||Available Soon|
Rajasthan BSTC 2023 exam was conducted on August 28, 2023. The exam is an important step for individuals aspiring to pursue DElEd from various institutions of Rajasthan. Following the exam, the organising body will release the answer key, which will contain the correct answers to the MCQs asked in Pre DElEd Examination 2023, using which an individual will be able to estimate their tentative scores.
How to download the Rajasthan Pre DElEd Answer Key 2023?
To download the Rajasthan Pre DElEd Examination 2023 Answer Key 2023, you have to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Pre DElEd Examination 2023, https://panjiyakpredeled.in/.
- Look for an option that reads “Answer Key” under the block of “Notice & Announcements’, hit on it.
- Now, you will find an option related to ‘Set A/B/C/D‘, click on it to download the PDF for further reference.
Candidates who took part in BSTC 2023 acknowledge that, shortly after the release of Answer Key for each Set of question papers, the direct link will be activated above too.
What if one finds a mistake on the Rajasthan BTSC 2023 Answer Key?
Pre DElEd (BSTC) 2023 exam is held on 28th August and the answer key is likely to be out soon. If a candidate identifies any discrepancies or errors in the answer key, he or she has an opportunity to challenge inaccuracy(ies) through the official website, https://panjiyakpredeled.in/, initiate the challenge, candidat will need to provide valid proof that supports their claim of an incorrect answer and have to pay required amount.
Steps to raise an objection against the Pre DElEd (BSTC) 2023 exam answer key:
- 1. Visit Website: Go to https://panjiyakpredeled.in/.
- 2. Log In: Sign in using your exam credentials.
- 3. Find Objection Section: Locate the “Raise Objection” or similar section.
- 4. Select Questions: Pick the questions you want to challenge.
- 5. Upload Proof: Attach evidence supporting your challenge(s).
- 6. Explain Objections: Clearly state why you think the answer is wrong.
- 7. Check and confirm: Review your objections before confirming.
- 8. Pay Fee: Use your debit/credit card to pay the fee.
How to calculate the tentative score using the Rajasthan Pre DElEd Answer Key 2023?
To calculate your tentative score using the Rajasthan BSTC Answer Key for 2023, one had to go through the procedure carefully.
- Download the Pre DElEd (BSTC) 2023 Answer Key from the official website, which is accessible at https://panjiyakpredeled.in/.
- Find out the number of correct and incorrect responses with the help of an officially downloaded answer key and your responses in the exam.
- Multiple the number of correct responses with 3 and then your tentative score of Rajasthan BSTC 2023 will be before you.
Note, as there is provision for negative marking in Pre DElEd Examination 2023, so one won’t need to subtract any mark from the incorrect response.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.