The Indian government’s Ministry of Culture is happy to present an online auction featuring an amazing collection of presents and keepsakes that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has been given. The outstanding assortment of items in this PM Modi Gift Auction highlights our rich history. The online auction will take place at https://pmmementos.gov.in/ from October 2nd to October 31st, 2023. The prices of these things range from ₹700 at base to ₹64,80,000 high.
PM Modi Gift Auction
Meenakshi Lekhi, the Union Minister of State for Culture, visited the NGMA on Monday and declared the start of the fifth round of the PM memento e-auction. She further revealed to PTI that the auction’s offerings include anything from ₹ 100 articles to ₹ 64 lakh for a painting by Paresh Maity. According to a statement released by the Culture Ministry, Ms. Lekhi said, “There are 912 items for the e-auction this time around, compared to over 7,000 items in the last four editions.”
At ₹64,80,000, the highest price for a painting of the Banaras Ghat is listed on the auction website PM Mementos. Additional keepsakes include paintings, native handicrafts, elaborate sculptures, and captivating folk. Of them, 150 are now on exhibit at the National Gallery of Modern Art in the nation’s capital, and all are scheduled for sale this year. The remaining ones may be found on pmmementos.gov.in, the official website.
E-Auction Narendra Modi
On the PM Mementos Portal, https://pmmementos.gov.in/, there will be an online auction for the presents and mementos given to Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The sale will go on until October 31, 2023. Purchasers have a fantastic opportunity to get rare antiques, including ones signed by Prime Minister Modi. The National Gallery of Modern Art in New Delhi is home to the presents and keepsakes given to Prime Minister Modi.
|Name||E-Auction Narendra Modi|
|Conducted on||PM Mementos Portal|
|E-Auction Starting Date||2nd October 2023|
|E-Auction End Date||31st October 2023|
|Items put up for Auction||912 items|
|Prices range||from Rs 700 to as high as Rs 64,80,000|
|Auction Money||Support Namami Gange initiative|
Union Minister of State for Culture and External Affairs Meenakshi Lekhi said that proceeds from the auction would go towards the Namami Gange program. For those who don’t know, Namami Gange is a flagship program that was started with two primary goals in mind: effectively reducing pollution and preserving and revitalizing the Ganga.
How to buy gifts received by PM Modi in an online auction?
To buy gifts received by PM Modi in an online auction:
- First-time participants must click “Buyer Signup” in the upper right corner of the PM Mementos Portal.
- On the registration screen, enter your cellphone number, email, and password.
- Accept the terms by checking the box.
- Enter the OTP from your registered phone or email.
- Complete the profile information page with name, address, birth date, and gender, then click Submit.
- Successful portal registration will display a message.
- Proceed to access the site after you have obtained your login credentials.
- The system will now validate your Adhar Card and take you to the Aadhar Authentification page if it is still waiting.
Browse Items Presented in Auction:
- After signing in, buyers may explore auction goods.
Add to Cart:
- To bid in the auction, buyers must add the item to their basket. This step is required since you can only bid on things you add to the cart.
Participation in the Auction:
- Bid on the item you added to the cart. Participation is allowed till the auction ends.
- After the auction and authority approval of the top bidder, payment must be made through the site. Delivery will be made to your country address.
Auction Narendra Modi Items Starting Price
Over 900 things have been placed up for sale, as we have previously said. In order to purchase the things, a minimum payment of Rs 700 is required; depending on the amount bid, the maximum sum may be more than Rs 64,80,000. The cost of an object varies depending on its value and the number of bidders. Whoever puts in the highest offer will win the item.
Auction Narendra Modi Items List
Starting on October 2, 2023, a total of 912 objects will be offered for sale at the National Gallery of Modern Art. Sketches, sculptures, swords, pagdi, paintings, angavastras, and other items are among the presents and mementos. The commodities listed in the e-auction vary in price from Rs 700 to Rs 64,80,000.
Speaking about the auction on Twitter, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the presents and mementos up for grabs at the sale are evidence of India’s rich creative and cultural legacy. Over 7000 objects have been up for sale in the past four editions of this kind of auction, which is the fifth one in total. 2019’s first online auction took place in January.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.