Now all of you should worry more because the 2000 note exchange date has come out. If you have not yet exchanged your Rs 2000 notes, then you may face problems in the future; that is, you may have to face problems later. Today is the 27th of September 2023. RBI had appealed to Indian citizens to return their old Rs 2000 notes by September 30, 2023. For more information, you can visit the official website of the RBI at www.rbi.gov.in.
2000 Notes Exchange Last Date
You should complete the task of exchanging your Rs 2000 note today because the last date is about to come, i.e., only 3 days are left until September 30, 2023. You have to keep in mind that whenever you exchange your Rs 2000 note in the bank, if you want to exchange Rs 2000 notes, then you should definitely check the bank holiday list, because anyway, the 2000 note exchange last date is near.
In such a situation, we would not like to waste your precious time so that you do not have to return empty-handed on the bank holiday. You have to keep in mind that there are a lot of bank holidays in September 2023. Below, we are giving you information about all the bank holidays.
2000 Note Exchange Guidelines Overview
|Article Title||2000 notes exchange last date|
|Note Value||Rs. 2000 note|
|Last date||30 September 2023|
|One time limit of note Exchange||20000 Rs.|
2000 Note Exchange Limit Per Day
|1||3 Sep 2023||Sunday||Whole Country|
|2||06 Sep 2023||Sri Krishna. Janmashtami||Bhuvneshwar Hyderabad Chennai Patna|
|3||07 September 2023||Sri Krishna Janmashtami||Ahmedabad Raipur Lucknow Chandigarh Gangtok Dehradun Jaipur Telangana Raipur Jammu Kashmir Kanpur Ranchi Shimla Sri nahar etc|
|4||09 September 2023||Second Saturday||Whole Country|
|5||10 Sep 2023||Sunday||Whole Country|
|6||17 September 2023||Sunday||Whole Country|
|7||18 Sep 2023||Vinayak Chaturthi||Bengaluru, Telangana|
|8||19 Sep 2023||Ganesh Chaturthi||Ahmedabad Belapur Bhubaneswar Mumbai nagpur Panaji etc|
|9||20 Sep 2023||Ganesh. Chaturthi, Nuakhai||Kocchi, Bhuvneshwar|
|10||23 September 2023||Fourth Saturday||Whole Country|
|11||25 September 2023||Srimanta Sankardev Jayanti||Guwahati|
|12||24 Sep 2023||Sunday||Whole Country|
|13||27 Sep 2023||Milad e Sharif||Jammu Kochi Trivandrum Srinagar|
|14||28 Sep 2023||Eid E Milad||Ahmedabad Belapur Bhopal Dehradun Imphal Lucknow Nagpur Raipur Ranchi nai Delhi Mumbai Kanpur Telangana Chennai Bengaluru Aizawl|
|15||29 Sep 2023||Eid e milad||Gangtok Jammu Srinagar|
2000 Notes Exchange Last Date
Last Date of 2000 Note Returns in Bank
It is noteworthy that the Reserve Bank of India announced the removal of the old Rs 2000 note from circulation on April 19, 2023. And a total time of 4 months was fixed to remove these old notes from circulation because the Last Date of 2000 Note Returns in Bank limit is nearing its end. In such a situation, if you also have old notes of Rs 2000 lying, then here we would like to tell you to exchange 2000 notes before the last date.
You might have to repent later. The Central Bank clarified that 88 percent of the highest denomination notes of Rs 2000 have been withdrawn by the bank in about two months, and the remaining 12 percent notes are yet to come. Which was given time until the next two months.
2000 Note Exchange Limit
If you also have a Rs 2000 note, then you should not delay exchanging it or depositing it in the bank because the deadline for exchanging the note is nearing its end. September 30, 2023, has been fixed as the last date for this. As we made it clear to you, there are only a few days left under the 2000 Note Exchange Limit, so you should do it quickly.
It was clarified by the RBI that these bank notes have been exchanged systematically. It has helped in achieving the objective of instant deposit. Now, keeping in mind the exchange last date of 2000 notes, 88 percent notes have been withdrawn in about two months. This has led to an increase in liquidity and helped reduce borrowing costs despite rising credit demand.
2000 Rupees Exchange
It has been clarified by the Reserve Bank of India that if you do not exchange Rs 2000 before the last date, which has been fixed as September 30, 2023, then your Rs 2000 note will remain just a paper. After this date, you will neither be able to deposit this note in the bank nor will you be able to spend it. That is, after September 30, 2023, these notes will be taken out of circulation.
Instructions given by the RBI for exchanging notes: You can easily exchange your notes up to Rs 20,000 at a time without any form or demand slip, and you do not need to provide any kind of identity certificate. But yes, if you change money beyond a certain limit, you may have to fill out an identity certificate and form.
Visit northmcd.com home page for latest IPO update
FAQs Related 2000 Notes Exchange Last Date
When is the last date to exchange Rs. 2000 notes?
September 30, 2023
What is the official website of the RBI?
How many denominations of Rs. 2000 notes can be exchanged at a time?